With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University® offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
At Independence University, instructors provide you with individual attention, including personalized tutoring and advising support throughout your college experience. You'll get the help you need to succeed in your coursework, expand your professional network, and launch your career.
We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
1. Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in as few as 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in just 36 months.
2. Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
3. No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
4. Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
5. Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
6. Convenience: Online classes are available to fit your schedule.
7. Accredited Institution: Independence University is a Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
8. Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
9. A New Tablet and Laptop Computer: Yours to use in school and keep when you graduate.3
You can get started toward a high-demand career in healthcare, business, information technology or graphic arts right now. Complete the form and see how you can qualify for a scholarship (not based on grades or exams!) and save up to $5,000 on your college degree.
We invest in you! Independence University® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)*
Health Services Management (BS)
Medical Assisting (AOS)
Accounting - Forensic Accounting (BS)
Business Administration (BS)
Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
The Bachelor of Science Completion Nursing degree program at Independence University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org).
1 Grants and scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipiu.com for details.
2 The college does not guarantee a job. Gaining employment is the graduate's responsibility.
3 Receive a tablet during your first module (four-week term) and a laptop when you begin your fourth module. Does not apply to Master’s degree programs.
Independence University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.