About Universities.com's $500 Trade School Scholarship- DEADLINE AUGUST 31, 2023
Looking for an easy way to win free money for college? But let me guess - you're interested more in trades and using your hands rather than book studies. Does the thought of writing another scholarship essay make you want to just suck it up and apply for another student loan?
DON’T DO THAT!
Universities.com's $500 trade school scholarship does NOT require an essay – and takes maybe 2 minutes to apply. And, get this – the scholarship recipient will be chosen through an online vote! APPLY HERE BY AUGUST 31, 2023!
Trade School Scholarship Qualifications
The Universities.com $500 trade school scholarship is offered to students entering or currently pursuing a degree from an accredited trade school. Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be at least 18 years of age by the time the scholarship is awarded
- Must be attending or show proof of upcoming attendance at an accredited trade school in the United States. Here are a few examples of eligible trade schools, but this is not an exhaustive list:
Must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Applicants must apply through this form before the DEADLINE ON AUGUST 31, 2023
- The winner will be chosen at random
- See full terms and conditions here
If you're still looking for scholarships but not interested in attending a trade school, fear not! We have a scholarship tool just for you to help sort through over 5,000 scholarships, grants, and other awards to find the ones that fit you best. Either way, Universities.com wants to do whatever we can to help you find and fund your perfect U.